Huntsmith Collection Guide Jacket is made from the finest 100% oilcloth, lined with jersey mesh, and solid brass hardware. Accented with suede calf skin leather on the collar, cuff and cuff strap, license tag, elbow patches and shooting patch. Your choice of nutmeg suede, brown suede, or safety orange cordura. Features include; double sided bird bag, D ring and swivel snap on the side for hooking your duck line or lead rope, expandable pockets that will hold 2 boxes of 12 gauge shotgun shells, inside pocket for E-collar, keys, wallet, inside 1/2 sleeve (storm cuff) which will keep your arms dry when reaching down in the wet grass, The Hunter Jacket features a shooting shoulder pad, your choice left shoulder or right shoulder. The Hunter Jacket is the ultimate in field equipment, giving you protection and functionality.
- All Huntsmith Collection apparel is manufactured upon receipt of your order.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
How to care for your Oilcloth
- Always hang to dry after use, and away from flame or artificial heat.
- Light soiling remove with soft brush and sponge with cold water.
- Heavy soils hose rinse with cold water.
- Do not use hot water, soap detergent, bleach, starch or any cleaning agents.
- Do not wring, spin or tumble dry.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- So not stitch anything to exterior of garment without resealing stitches.
- Reproof garment when necessary with oilcloth re-proofer.