Huntsmith Collection Field Trial Jacket has features for those who hunt off horse back or trail ride. Made from the finest 100% oilcloth, lined with jersey mesh, and solid brass hardware. Accented with, suede calf skin leather on the collar, cuffs, cuff strap, elbow patches, and license tag. Features include; front hand warmer pockets which are accessible when sitting, D ring and swivel snap on the side for hooking your transmitter or lead rope, expandable pockets that will hold 2 boxes of 12 gauge shotgun shells, inside pocket for e-collar, keys or wallet, collar snap flap to secure the collar up for added water and wind protection, inside 1/2 sleeve (storm cuff) which will keep your arms dry when reaching down in the wet grass. There is no bird bag in this jacket to confuse a field trial judge. The Field Trial Jacket is the ultimate in field equipment, giving you protection from the elements while functioning to carry all the things needed while riding in the field.
- All Huntsmith Collection apparel is manufactured upon receipt of your order.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
How to care for your Oilcloth
- Always hang to dry after use, and away from flame or artificial heat.
- Light soiling remove with soft brush and sponge with cold water.
- Heavy soils hose rinse with cold water.
- Do not use hot water, soap detergent, bleach, starch or any cleaning agents.
- Do not wring, spin or tumble dry.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- So not stitch anything to exterior of garment without resealing stitches.
- Reproof garment when necessary with oilcloth re-proofer.