Huntsmith Collection Chaps Made from 100% oilcloth and lined with 10oz cotton canvas, using solid brass hardware accented with your choice of brown or nutmeg calf skin leather waist band and cuffs. The chaps are water and wind resistant for those days the fields are wet, while giving protection from the brush. The chaps are lightweight and comfortable for both riding and walking.
This style of chap is designed to fit with the waist band being worn just below the waist line and belt of your pants, as traditional western chaps are worn. As you wrap the pant leg around and zip, the oilcloth leg should fit 2” below your crotch at the inseam.
- All Huntsmith Collection apparel is manufactured upon receipt of your order.
- Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
How to care for your Oilcloth
- Always hang to dry after use, and away from flame or artificial heat.
- Light soiling remove with soft brush and sponge with cold water.
- Heavy soils hose rinse with cold water.
- Do not use hot water, soap detergent, bleach, starch or any cleaning agents.
- Do not wring, spin or tumble dry.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- So not stitch anything to exterior of garment without resealing stitches.
- Reproof garment when necessary with oilcloth re-proofer.